- passenger vehicles,
- light-duty trucks,
- other heavy equipment.
In addition to location tracking, this discreetly-installed LTE-M device offers many other features that can enhance the safety and security of employees and assets while allowing for greater visibility into the functioning of fleets.
- Cat-M1/Nb-IoT network technology with GSM fallback means the VL-02 will be viable for many years to come.
- Discreet, under-the-dash installation keeps the device out of view, and doesn’t require charging. Just install once, and forget it.
- In-cabin SOS button allows for the driver/operator to alert dispatch or call for help at the touch of a button.
- Multiple inputs/outputs allow for the connection of various peripherals, including temperature and fuel sensors.
- Multiple, configurable tracking modes for any application.
- The built-in DBM system can help monitor and correct dangerous driving behaviors that put your employees and assets in jeopardy.
- Remote fuel and power cutoff helps recover stolen vehicles and immobilize equipment in case of emergency.
- The 9-36 volt operating range makes this device suitable for a wide range of vehicles and machinery.
With these capabilities and more, the JM-VL02 will help maximize fleet performance, improve the safety of drivers, and run a more efficient operation by providing actionable data and real-time visibility into the fleet’s status and behavior.