Recently Topflytech has announced the latest OBDll compact sized vehicle GPS trackers T8608 and T8608D. The crucial difference between these two products is a CAN data reading support implemented in the T8608D model: the device supports one of the most frequenly used protocol SAE J1939 and some other SAE J1850 PWM/SAE J1850 VPW/ISO 9141-2/ISO 14230-4/ISO 15765-4.
Here’s a quick rundown of the key features:
- Easy sim card installation (Nano SIM card slot like in iPhone)
- A-GPS technology support
- ECO driving for aggressive driver behaviour detection
- Bluetooth low Energy tire pressure sensor
- Support of parallel GNSS (GPS+Glonass/ GPS+Galileo/ GPS+Beidou)
- Data roaming control in case of travelling outside the home country
- 60,000 waypoint storage when in GSM blind area.
What’s your opinion on the new OBD-II trackers? Share your experience with us, leave a comment below.