The newest GPS tracker GoSafe G3C is ready for orders. The manufacturer says that the tracker will have a bigger internal battery (700 mAh) and high waterproof class IP65.
The device will be equipped with a 3D accelerometer, thus its main feature is a built-in Sierra Wireless module. It lets the new tracker get really stable with work in different parts of the world, reducing costs of the international roaming.
- Quad band GSM modem
- HSPA version support all 5 bands
- FOTA, firmware upgrade over the air
- Flexible programming rules
- GSM jamming detection
- HDOP/VDOP for precise location
- Driving behavior
- Multiple data upload modes
- Intelligent power management
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- 156 hardware based geo-fence/point of interest
- Over speed management
- Conditional based profiles
- Long lasting internal backup battery
- 16G G-force sensor
- High sensitive GPS engine
- Internal or external antennas option
This tracker can be used as the fleet management and asset tracking solution.